Stable Diffusion Reposer allows you to create a character in any pose – from a SINGLE face image using ComfyUI and a Stable Diffusion 1.5 model! Highly consistent generation is thanks to IPAdapter, which allows for easy, prompt-free image generation.
No finetuning needed, no LoRA training required – and no need for Roop or any other face swap software (so no complicated installs). All you need is 1 image and this FREE, ready-to-use ComfyUI workflow to keep both the face and the image style in your generations! Prompts can be used too for those extra little details, should you wish.
Basic ComfyUI install & Usage:
== More Stable Diffusion Stuff! ==
* ControlNet Extension – https://github.com/Mikubill/sd-webui-controlnet
* How do I create an animated SD avatar? – https://youtu.be/Z7TLukqckR0
* Installing Anaconda for MS Windows Beginners – https://youtu.be/OjOn0Q_U8cY
* Dreambooth Playlist – https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjC8P1vEncQD-QYBsYcyYq9JUAxQSZXnW
* Textual Inversion Playlist – https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjC8P1vEncQDSDLKuPAEguajtdVKZpr9Y